Search results: 88500 matches (0.387693 sec.)
- NFC - NXP Semiconductors
NFC, which stands for Near-Field Communication, is the breakthrough
technology that allows objects to respond to the tap of a mobile device. NFC
- NFC | Broadcom
Near field communications (NFC) is a Radio Frequency Identification (RFID)-
based technology that allows the secure transmission of data between devices
- NFC Mobile Contactless Solutions - Gemalto
Gemalto is leading the way with a portfolio of NFC solutions, enabling innovative
mobile network operators, banks, transport networks, retailers and many other ...
- NFC - Near Field Communication
UpTeq NFC from Gemalto is an advanced UICC that offers better performance for
deployment of NFC-based services.
- Near Field Communication (NFC) - Infineon Technologies
Click here to find all information about Near Field Communication (NFC). Infineon
- your partner for your partner for Chip Cards & Security.
- 20.34 Mbps NFC :: NXP Semiconductors
A revolutionary innovation by NXP in Identification systems is related to
increasing the communication data rate of 13.56MHz inductively coupled as a.
- NFC / RFID - NFC / RFID ICs - RF430CL330H - TI.com
Download a datasheet or document on TIs RF430CL330H NFC / RFID, from the
NFC / RFID ICs collection of analog and digital product folders.# Added.
- NFC & RFID Ultra-Low-Power Card Presence Detection Reference ...
This reference design, featuring the TRF79xxA paired with an MSP430
microcontroller, is a fully-functional, battery-operad RFID & NFC reader. This
- NFC | ABI Research
NFC integration is occurring in many consumer electronic devices and is seeing
increased interest from other industries, including the security, healthcare, and ...
- About Smart Cards : Applications : NFC - Smart Card Alliance
NFC technology is a standards-based wireless communication technology that
allows data to be exchanged between devices that are a few centimeters apart.