Search results: 828000 matches (0.219197 sec.)
- NFC - NXP Semiconductors
NFC, which stands for Near-Field Communication, is the breakthrough
technology that allows objects to respond to the tap of a mobile device. NFC
- NFC | Broadcom
NFC, Near field communications, RFID, RFID tag, RFID reader.
- NFC Mobile Contactless Solutions - Gemalto
The Internet and private networks are mission-critical assets for enterprises of all
sizes because of their impact on employee productivity, profitability and ...
- Mobile Financial Services | Mobile NFC and TSM Services
Trusted partner for NFC services deployment and secure provisioning of
- Near Field Communication (NFC) - Infineon Technologies
Click here to find all information about Near Field Communication (NFC). Infineon
- your partner for your partner for Chip Cards & Security.
- NFC Solutions | Broadcom
NFC, Near field communications, RFID, RFID tag, RFID reader, BCM2079x
Family - Near Field Communications (NFC) Controller Family, BCM43341 -
- Near Field Communications Overview
Texas Instruments provides one of the industry's largest, most differentiated NFC
product portfolios enabling lower power solutions to meet a broad range of RF ...
- About Smart Cards : Applications : NFC - Smart Card Alliance
NFC technology is a standards-based wireless communication technology that
allows data to be exchanged between devices that are a few centimeters apart.
- Nokia NFC Enabled Mobile Phones
Discover NFC technology in you Nokia Phone. What is NFC, its benefits, and the
range of Nokia NFC Mobile Phones, Smartphones, NFC Apps and Games.
- NFC / RFID - NFC / RFID ICs - RF430CL330H - TI.com
Download a datasheet or document on TI's RF430CL330H NFC / RFID, from the
NFC / RFID ICs collection of analog and digital product folders.