Search results: 6630000 matches (0.376287 sec.)
- NFC Everywhere|NXP
In our increasingly connected world, NFC (Near Field Communication) is a
wireless technology that allows you to interact securely with all the objects
- NFC Everywhere - Overview :: NXP Semiconductors
Near Field Communication is hot. In today's increasingly connected world, this
simple, intuitive technology lets you interact securely with the world around you ...
- Mobile Financial Services | Mobile NFC and TSM Services
Gemalto offers market-leading NFC solutions for contactless mobile payments
and services, enabling mobile network operators, banks, transport networks, ...
- NFC and Reader ICs|NXP
ID NFC Reader Solutions: Complete portfolio of reader ICs supporting all contact
and contactless smart cards, tags and NFC devices.
- Short range RF | NFC | TI.com
Near field communication (NFC) is a radio technology enabling bi-directional
short range wireless communication between devices to make life easier and
- RF430CL330H | RF430 | Wireless MCUs | Description & parametrics
The Texas Instruments Dynamic NFC Interface Transponder RF430CL330H is an
NFC Tag Type 4 device that combines a wireless NFC interface and a wired ...
- NFC Controller Solutions|NXP
Designed for today's compact systems, our NFC controller solutions enable
higher integration with fewer components, since they combine an NFC frontend
- Near Field Communication (NFC) - Infineon Technologies
Click here to find all information about Near Field Communication (NFC). Infineon
- your partner for your partner for Chip Cards & Security.
- EXPLORE-NFC - Exclusive from element14|NXP
Based on NXP PN512 full NFC forum compliant NFC IC, meeting compliance
with all 3 NFC modes (Reader, P2P and Card Emulation). Reader mode supports
Near Field Communications (NFC) Controller Family ... (2.4 GHz / 5 GHz) 802.11
g/n MAC/Baseband/Radio with Integrated Bluetooth 4.0, NFC + FM Receiver.