Search results: 423000 matches (0.572858 sec.)
- NFC Everywhere - Overview :: NXP Semiconductors
In our increasingly connected world, NFC (Near Field Communication) is a
wireless technology that allows you to interact securely with all the objects
- Mobile Financial Services | Mobile NFC and TSM Services
Gemalto offers market-leading NFC solutions for contactless mobile payments
and services, enabling mobile network operators, banks, transport networks, ...
- Short range RF - NFC - TI.com
Near field communication (NFC) is a radio technology enabling bi-directional
short range wireless communication between devices to make life easier and
- Near Field Communication (NFC) - Infineon Technologies
Click here to find all information about Near Field Communication (NFC). Infineon
- your partner for your partner for Chip Cards & Security.
- Wireless Connectivity | Broadcom
Near Field Communications (NFC) Controller Family ... (2.4 GHz / 5 GHz) 802.11
g/n MAC/Baseband/Radio with Integrated Bluetooth 4.0, NFC + FM Receiver.
- NFC OpenSense™ - Thin Film Electronics ASA
Unique identifiers within each Thinfilm NFC OpenSense™ tag support
applications for fighting product diversion, counterfeiting, unauthorized refills, and
the use ...
- NFC Everywhere - Technology :: NXP Semiconductors
A proximity technology, NFC works when two devices are brought close together,
it's also unique in that only one of the devices needs to be powered.
- EXPLORE-NFC - Exclusive from element14 :: NXP Semiconductors
EXPLORE-NFC is a high performance full NFC expansion board for the
Raspberry Pi, only available through element14: exploreNFC.
- RF430CL330H | RF430 | Wireless MCUs | Description & parametrics
The Texas Instruments Dynamic NFC Interface Transponder RF430CL330H is an
NFC Tag Type 4 device that combines a wireless NFC interface and a wired ...
- About Smart Cards : Applications : NFC » Smart Card Alliance
NFC technology is a standards-based wireless communication technology that
allows data to be exchanged between devices that are a few centimeters apart.