Search results: 83800 matches (0.189404 sec.)
- NFC - NXP Semiconductors
NFC, which stands for Near-Field Communication, is the breakthrough
technology that allows objects to respond to the tap of a mobile device. NFC
- NFC Mobile Contactless Solutions - Gemalto
23 Jan 2014 ... Near Field Communication (NFC) technology is creating an exciting new era of
contactless mobile payments and services. Gemalto is leading ...
- NFC | Broadcom
Near field communications (NFC) is a Radio Frequency Identification (RFID)-
based technology that allows the secure transmission of data between devices
- Near Field Communication (NFC) - Infineon Technologies
Click here to find all information about Near Field Communication (NFC). Infineon
- your partner for your partner for Chip Cards & Security.
- NFC - Near Field Communication
UpTeq NFC from Gemalto is an advanced UICC that offers better performance for
deployment of NFC-based services.
- Automating Audio Bluetooth Connectivity Using NFC Secure Simple ...
The NFC Forum and the Bluetooth® Special Interest Group (SIG) collaborated to
... document entitled, NFC Forum Bluetooth Secure Simple Pairing Using NFC ...
- About Smart Cards : Applications : NFC - Smart Card Alliance
NFC technology is a standards-based wireless communication technology that
allows data to be exchanged between devices that are a few centimeters apart.
- Near Field Communications Overview
Texas Instruments provides one of the industry's largest, most differentiated NFC
product portfolios enabling lower power solutions to meet a broad range of RF ...
- NFC Solutions | Broadcom
The NFC controllers are platform agnostic with support for multiple secure
elements or SIM cards - or both at the same time. In addition, Broadcom's
- Near Field Communications (NFC) Controller Family - BCM2079x ...
Broadcom is uniquely positioned to lead the Near field Communications (NFC)
market with its vast intellectual property (IP) portfolio, connected ecosystem and ...