Search results: 1820000 matches (0.466995 sec.)
- NFC Everywhere - Overview :: NXP Semiconductors
NXP's NFC is everywhere, bringing new, secure and convenient user
experiences and enabling the Internet of Things with a simple touch of your
- mobile NFC
Gemalto offers market-leading NFC solutions for contactless mobile payments
and services, enabling mobile network operators, banks, transport networks, ...
- Mobile Financial Services | Mobile NFC and TSM Services
Commuters can use their NFC mobile as a contactless transport ticket. Their
transit pass can be stored digitally on their mobile phone and easily topped up ...
- Short range RF - NFC - TI.com
10 Dec 2014 ... Near Field Communication (NFC) is a radio technology enabling bi-directional
short range wireless communication between devices to make ...
- NFC Solutions - Infineon Technologies
Infineon provides leading and innovative approaches for your Near Field
Communication (NFC) solutions. Our portfolio supports all NFC applications and
- NFC / RFID Memories and Transceivers - STMicroelectronics
NFC / RFID memory and transceiver products are based on the 13.56 MHz
carrier frequency and support the ISO 14443 and ISO 15693 RFID standards.
- Near Field Communications (NFC) Controller Family - BCM2079x ...
The BCM2079x family of chips is made up of NFC-compliant, highly integrated,
low-power, low-cost, 40 nm NFC controllers. The standalone NFC controllers in ...
- Dynamic NFC / RFID Tags - STMicroelectronics
ST's dynamic NFC / RFID tags feature an EEPROM memory bank that can be
accessed either through a low-power I²C interface or an NFC / RFID interface ...
- About Smart Cards : Applications : NFC » Smart Card Alliance
NFC technology is a standards-based wireless communication technology that
allows data to be exchanged between devices that are a few centimeters apart.
- NFC Everywhere - Technology :: NXP Semiconductors
A proximity technology, NFC works when two devices are brought close together,
it's also unique in that only one of the devices needs to be powered.