Search results: 4480000 matches (0.334577 sec.)
- Microcontrollers - Overview - TI.com
TI microcontrollers integrate 20+ years of leading innovation in process
technology, unique system architecture, intellectual property and system
- Chapter 1: Introduction to Microcontrollers - Architecture and ...
This chapter briefly describes microcontrollers and what are they used for.
- Microcontroller - Infineon Technologies
Building on over 30 years of experience, Infineon provides a portfolio of leading
edge microcontrollers for automotive and industrial applications. By working ...
- Microcontrollers (MCUs)
Atmel microcontrollers deliver easy-to-use embedded design solutions with low
power consumption and high performance for an array of applications.
- Microcontrollers, what is a microcontroller? 8 bit, 16 bit & 32 bit ...
We stock a large selection of microcontrollers (embedded, programmable, flash
and wireless microcontrollers) from many microcontroller manufacturers ...
- 8-bit PIC® Microcontrollers - Overview | Microchip Technology Inc.
Items 1 - 10 of 220 ... PIC® microcontrollers are finding their way into new applications like smart
phones, audio accessories, video gaming peripherals and ...
Microchip Advanced Part Selector. Parameter Search, Match ALL (AND), Match
ANY (OR). Family. -All-, High Perf. 8-bit, 16-bit DSC, 16-bit MCU, 32-bit MCU ...
- Microcontrollers - STMicroelectronics
By choosing one of ST's microcontrollers for your embedded application, you
gain from our leading expertise in MCU architecture, technology, multi-source ...
- Microcontrollers with Low Power, Efficient, Secure S - Maxim
Microcontrollers. Maxim's microcontrollers provide low-power, efficient, and
secure solutions for challenging embedded applications. Our 16-/32-bit
MSP430F2x and F4xxSeries are general-purpose, ultra-low power 16-bit
microcontrollers with integrated LCD used for applications including consumer ...