Search results: 4790000 matches (0.256688 sec.)
P.Memory (Kbytes), 2048 Flash. P.Memory (KWords), 512. Self-Write Flash, Yes.
RAM (Bytes), 512K. EEPROM (Bytes). DMA Ram. Auxiliary/Boot Flash, 160.
- Mixed-Signal 8-bit and 32-bit Microcontroller Devices | Silicon Labs
Silicon Labs' 8-bit and 32-bit microcontroller (MCU) portfolios provide integrated
peripherals and analog functionality without compromising performance.
- Microcontrollers - Overview - TI.com
TI microcontrollers integrate 20+ years of leading innovation in process
technology, unique system architecture, intellectual property and system
- Chapter 1: Introduction to Microcontrollers - Architecture and ...
This chapter briefly describes microcontrollers and what are they used for.
- Microcontroller: products & applications - Infineon Technologies
Discover Infineon's microcontroller (mcu) products by category, find ✓
applications, ✓product brochures, ✓whitepapers, ✓tools, ✓support and ✓service
Atmel microcontrollers deliver easy-to-use embedded design solutions with low
power consumption and high performance for an array of applications.
- Atmel AVR 8-bit and 32-bit Microcontrollers
Atmel AVR 8-bit and 32-bit microcontrollers deliver a unique combination of
performance, power efficiency, and design flexibility for a wide range of
Freescales market-leading portfolio of microcontrollers provides a broad range of
power and performance options to deliver highly-functional solutions for ...
- Spansion Microcontrollers: MCUs for Automotive, Industrial and more
Spansion's FR 32-bit microcontroller family is based on a proprietary RISC CPU
architecture. The products, which serve many consumer and industrial markets, ...
- Low-power Microcontroller | 16-bit Microcontroller | 16-bit MCU ...
MSP low-power microcontrollers (MCUs) from Texas Instruments (TI) are RISC-
based, mixed-signal processors that include smart analog and digital peripherals