Search results: 13700000 matches (0.292329 sec.)
- MEMS and Sensors - STMicroelectronics
ST's sensor portfolio includes MEMS (microelectromechanical sensors including
accelerometers, gyroscopes, digital compasses, inertial modules, pressure ...
- Analog/Mixed-Signal Semiconductor Foundry: MEMS
X-FAB MEMS Foundry Wins “Foundry of the Year” Award at MEMS Executive
Congress. Honored for Best in MEMS and Sensors Innovation; Named Runner-
- MEMS Foundry Capabilities - Teledyne DALSA Inc
Teledyne DALSA is one of the world's foremost pure-play MEMS foundries. We
operate over 41,000 sq ft (3800m2) of clean rooms, 24/7, using both 150mm and
- MEMS+ Overview | MEMS Design Platform | Coventor
MEMS+ is a unique MEMS design and simulation platform that combines the
accuracy of FEA and the speed of SPICE-based simulators.
- MEMS microphones - STMicroelectronics
MEMS microphones target all audio applications where small size, high sound
quality, reliability and affordability are key requirements.
- MEMS | Analog Devices
Analog Devices' MEMS inertial sensor portfolio includes MEMS accelerometers,
gyroscopes, and inertial measurement units (IMUs).
- MEMS Oscillator Devices | Silicon Labs
Silicon Labs' CMEMS general-purpose MEMS oscillators provide fast, free, and
easy customization for any frequency between 32 kHz and 100 MHz. They are a
- MEMS Technology | Mouser Electronics
Microelectromechanical systems (MEMS), also known as microsystems
technology in Europe, or micromachines in Japan, are a class of devices
- Tronics Microsystems - Much more than a MEMS foundry
Tronics provides leading MEMS design and MEMS foundry services for the
manufacturing of custom nano and microsystems.
- Knowles :: Surface mount MEMS
Built on our CMOS/MEMS technology platform (originally launched in 2002), the
SiSonic™ silicon-based microphone series is entering its fourth generation of ...