Search results: 3000000 matches (0.393158 sec.)
- MEMS and Sensors - STMicroelectronics
ST's sensor portfolio includes MEMS (microelectromechanical sensors including
accelerometers, gyroscopes, digital compasses, inertial modules, pressure ...
- Analog/Mixed-Signal Semiconductor Foundry: MEMS
X-FAB MEMS Foundry Wins “Foundry of the Year” Award at MEMS Executive
Congress. Honored for Best in MEMS and Sensors Innovation; Named Runner-
- MEMS Foundry Capabilities - Teledyne DALSA Inc
Pure-Play MEMS Foundry. Teledyne DALSA is one of the world's foremost pure-
play MEMS foundries. We operate over 41,000 sq ft (3800m2) of clean rooms, ...
- MEMS+ Overview | MEMS Design Platform | Coventor
MEMS+ is a unique MEMS design and simulation platform that combines the
accuracy of FEA and the speed of SPICE-based simulators.
- MEMS microphones - STMicroelectronics
MEMS microphones target all audio applications where small size, high sound
quality, reliability and affordability are key requirements.
- MEMS | Analog Devices
Analog Devices' MEMS inertial sensor portfolio includes MEMS accelerometers,
gyroscopes, and inertial measurement units (IMUs).
- MEMS-Based Sensor Technology|Freescale
Micro-electromechanical systems (MEMS) are Freescale's enabling technology
for acceleration and pressure sensors. MEMS-based sensor products provide an
- Tanner MEMS Design Flow - Mentor Graphics
Tanner MEMS design flow delivers 3D MEMS design and fabrication support in
one unified environment, and makes it easy to integrate MEMS devices with ...
- MEMS Technology | Mouser Electronics
Microelectromechanical systems (MEMS), also known as microsystems
technology in Europe, or micromachines in Japan, are a class of devices
- MEMS Oscillator Devices | Silicon Labs
Silicon Labs' Si50x MEMS oscillator family supports high-volume applications in
the embedded, industrial and consumer markets where power, size and cost ...