Search results: 1580000 matches (0.355564 sec.)
- MEMS and Sensors - STMicroelectronics
ST's sensor portfolio includes MEMS (microelectromechanical sensors including
accelerometers, gyroscopes, digital compasses, inertial modules, pressure ...
- Analog/Mixed-Signal Semiconductor Foundry: MEMS
expertise and execution with its high-volume MEMS manufacturing service. The
first ever pure-play MEMS foundry, X-FAB draws on more than 20 years MEMS ...
- MEMS+ Overview | MEMS Design Platform | Coventor
MEMS+ is a unique MEMS design and simulation platform that combines the
accuracy of FEA and the speed of SPICE-based simulators.
- MEMS Foundry Capabilities - Teledyne DALSA Inc
Teledyne DALSA is one of the world's foremost pure-play MEMS foundries. We
operate over 41,000 sq ft (3800m2) of clean rooms, 24/7, using both 150mm and
- MEMS | Analog Devices
Analog Devices' MEMS inertial sensor portfolio includes MEMS accelerometers,
gyroscopes, and inertial measurement units (IMUs).
- MEMS microphones - STMicroelectronics
MEMS microphones target all audio applications where small size, high sound
quality, reliability and affordability are key requirements.
- MEMS Technology | Mouser Electronics
Microelectromechanical systems (MEMS), also known as microsystems
technology in Europe, or micromachines in Japan, are a class of devices
- Tronics Microsystems - Much more than a MEMS foundry
Tronics provides leading MEMS design and MEMS foundry services for the
manufacturing of custom nano and microsystems.
- MEMS Accelerometers | Analog Devices
Analog Devices MEMS accelerometers and iSensor® MEMS accelerometer
subsystems leads in power, noise, bandwidth, and temperature specifications.
- High Performance MEMS Gyros - Tronics Microsystems
Description The GYPRO product line has been specifically designed for
applications that are more demanding than automotive, while not requiring '