Search results: 2040000 matches (0.399472 sec.)
- MEMS and Sensors - STMicroelectronics
ST's sensor portfolio includes MEMS (microelectromechanical sensors including
accelerometers, gyroscopes, digital compasses, inertial modules, pressure ...
- Analog/Mixed-Signal Semiconductor Foundry: MEMS
X-FAB MEMS Foundry Wins “Foundry of the Year” Award at MEMS Executive
Congress. Honored for Best in MEMS and Sensors Innovation; Named Runner-
- MEMS Foundry Capabilities - Teledyne DALSA Inc
Pure-Play MEMS Foundry. Teledyne DALSA is one of the world's foremost pure-
play MEMS foundries. We operate over 41,000 sq ft (3800m2) of clean rooms, ...
- Open.MEMS - STMicroelectronics
Open.MEMS is a free and easy-to-use software program for the development of
best-in-class MEMS and sensor applications. Open.MEMS libraries combine ...
- MEMS+ Overview | MEMS Design Platform | Coventor
MEMS+ is a unique MEMS design and simulation platform that combines the
accuracy of FEA and the speed of SPICE-based simulators.
- MEMS microphones - STMicroelectronics
MEMS microphones target all audio applications where small size, high sound
quality, reliability and affordability are key requirements.
- iSensor MEMS Accelerometer Subsytems | Analog Devices
Analog Devices MEMS accelerometers and iSensor® MEMS accelerometer
subsystems leads in power, noise, bandwidth, and temperature specifications.
- MEMS | Analog Devices
Analog Devices' MEMS inertial sensor portfolio includes MEMS accelerometers,
gyroscopes, and inertial measurement units (IMUs).
- MEMS Technology | Mouser Electronics
Microelectromechanical systems (MEMS), also known as microsystems
technology in Europe, or micromachines in Japan, are a class of devices
- MEMS | IoT | Design Automation | Simulation | Software | Coventor
Micro-electro-mechanical systems (MEMS) are fabricated with techniques similar
to integrated circuits (ICs) and therefore leverage existing semiconductor ...